Raleigh St. Augustine Sod is a popular choice for lawns in the Dallas Fort Worth area. It is a cold-hardy grass that is resistant to a variety of diseases and pests. Raleigh St. Augustine has a deep root system, which makes it drought-tolerant.
Key characteristics of Raleigh St. Augustine sod
- Lush Green Color. One of the standout features of Raleight Ste. Augustine is its vibrant emerald-green color, providing an attractive and inviting look to any landscape.
- Shade Tolerance. In comparison to other warm-season grasses, Raleigh St. Augustine exhibits good shade tolerance making it an excellent choice for lawns with partial sun or trees.
- Drought Tolerance. While Raleigh St. Augustine prefers moist conditions, it can tolerate short periods of drought without severe damage. Regular watering during dry spells will help maintain its vigor.
- Heat Tolerance. Raleigh St. Augustine excels in high-temperature environments, keeping its lush appearance even during scorching summers.
- Cold-Hardy. Raleigh St. Augustine can withstand temperatures as low as 15 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dense Growth. Raleigh St. Augustine forms a dense, thick turn that is resistant to weeks.
- Easy to Care For. Raleigh St. Augustine is relatively easy to care for. It requires regular mowing, watering, and fertilizing.
- Versatility. Raleigh St. Augustine Sod can thrive in a wide range of soil types, from sandy to clay, making it a versatile choice for various landscapes.